Go (golang) Projects
- btcd - An alternative full-node implementation of the bitcoin protocol written in Go
- btcrpcclient - Implements a robust and easy to use Websocket-enabled Bitcoin JSON-RPC client
- btcjson - Provides an extensive API for the underlying JSON-RPC command and return values
- btcws - Provides custom types for btcd websocket extension commands (registers the extension commands with btcjson)
- btcwire - Implements the Bitcoin wire protocol and is a core package from btcd
- btcutil - Provides bitcoin-specific convenience functions and types
- btcdb - Provides a database interface for the bitcoin block chain
- btcscript - Implements the bitcoin transaction scripting language
- btcec - Implements support for the elliptical curve cryptographic functions needed for the bitcoin scripts
- btcchain - Implements bitcoin block handling and chain selection rules
- gotk3 - Go bindings for GTK3
- cyphertite - A high-security scalable solution for online backups
- xombrero - A minimalist web browser with sophisticated security features
- spectrwm - A small dynamic tiling window manager for X11
- adsuck - A small DNS server, used primarily for blocking malicious sites and ads
- slideml - A simple meta-language to generate presentation slides that can be viewed in a web browser
Welcome to the Conformal Systems Open Source Initiative!
Conformal Systems employs a number of active open source developers and contributes a signficant amount of their code back to the community. The projects we maintain are a mix of in-house and external efforts. We adhere to strict coding standards that have been proven over the years. By sharing our work we are making an effort to help the general public and foster community amongst open source developers.
We explain our open source goals, initiatives and processes in much more detail at our corporate website.
There is a substantial real-world cost to keep all of our projects moving forward. We make an effort to generate projects that deliver reliable improvements in efficiency for all of our users and we do give away a lot of code. Since we are making an effort to improve your computing experience we would greatly appreciate any assistance you, as a user, are willing to give back to us.
Our current commercial offering is a high-security online backup service, Cyphertite. Feedback on Cyphertite is very helpful to our development efforts, but so is feedback about the other projects. You can provide feedback for any of these projects by sending an email to email@example.com
If you enjoy using the software we generate, please take a minute to support us financially. What you give is up to you. Help us help you.
You may donate to any our projects via Paypal following the link below.
All the code we share is ISC licensed.
/* * Copyright (c) 2013 Conformal Systems <firstname.lastname@example.org> * * This file originated from: http://opensource.conformal.com * * Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software for any * purpose with or without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above * copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all copies. * * THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THE AUTHOR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES * WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF * MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR * ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES * WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN * ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF * OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE. */
Feel free to use our code as you wish, provided you honor our copyright notice. We do hope you will be courteous and give credit where credit is due.
Community patches are gladly accepted provided they are ISC licensed. We prefer patches in diff -uNp format. Complex patches and new files will result in copyright attribution to the author. If the author does not desire any attribution then he/she needs to state so when submitting the patch. In this scenario Conformal Systems will assume the copyright and continue to distribute the code under the ISC license.